Que2.21. Write down the rudiments of tender medication.
Answer Following are the rudiments of tender medication
1. As part of the medication work, and before any tender is announced, the earning agency requires a realistic estimate of the cost of the structure with a breakdown of significant cost particulars.
2. To prepare such an estimate, an mastermind should be named and be appointed to not only carry out this primary work but continue to supervise the contractor and insure all workshop are carried out according to the design and to the loftiest quality possible.
3. The medication of tender and contract documents, including all check and design work demanded to prepare amounts and guideline costings, should take place in good time.
4. still, If finances are to be sourced from transnational lending agencies ordonors.their guidelines will have to be followed and exemplifications of announcements and documents from similar associations should be attained at the morning of this process.
5. Preparation may bear the operation for land and water rights, environmental impact assessments plus any demanded compensation or resettlement plans.
6. These must be completed before the any construction can be approved and allowed to do.
Que2.22. List the information which should customarily appear in an announcement for tenders.
Answer 1. For prosecution of work through contract, especially in an open bidding system, the jobs need to be given due hype. A common practice is to publish a formal notice inviting tender( NIT) in leading public and original journals.
2. The NIT is also pasted on the notice boards of departments inviting tenders. Now-a-days internet is also being used.
3. NIT is uploaded on company’s functionary website or the concerned government department with the following details Name of the authority inviting the flings,
ii. Name of the design, iii. Conditions for eligibility of constricting agencies to submit a shot,
iv. detail details of the design,
v. Estimated cost and time of completion of the design,
vi. The cost of the tender documents,
vii. humorless plutocrat to be deposited with the completed tender, viii. Date and time by which the flings are to be submitted and the place of submission,
ix. The date and time of opening of the flings, and
x. Validity of the tender,etc.
4. Tender notice also includes a number of information and conditions in addition to a many mentioned in the typical tender noticeviz., refund of humorless plutocrat, period of validity of rates quoted, point examination, not relative of contractor, rates to include all levies,( about 2 of gross quantum), source and specification of accoutrements , change of address,etc.
5. When tender form is attained from the office, the tender notice will include all similar particulars. These particulars aren’t given in contract document. Hence, the tender notice is veritably important document on which the posterior agreements with the contractors are grounded.
6. thus, it’s necessary that the tender notice must be included in the contract document.
Que2.23. Describe the extending process espoused in case of an item rate contract. What’s the significance of relative statement of tenders and how does it help in decision making with respect to accepting or rejecting the smallest tender.
Answer Process of Extending The process of extending consists of the following way
1. Tender Process is Determined The association requesting the tender will determine the type of tender that will be used, as well as what will be involved in the tender process.
2. Request for Tender is Prepared The request for tender outlines what is needed, the contractual conditions and how one should respond.
3. Tenders are Invited The value, complexity and business order determines how tenders are invited.
4. Suppliers Respond Suppliers contractors or interested parties first gain all applicable attestation. also Attend any pre tender briefing sessions being conducted,
ii. Clarify any misgivings,
iii. Plan their response,
iv. Prepare their response, and
v. Submit their response in the right format in time and at the right position.
5. Evaluation and Selection
i. Each tender will be checked forcompliance.However, also If it’s set up inorder.it is estimated against the criteria specified in the tender attestation.
ii. The tender that offers stylish value for plutocrat will get the contract.
6. announcement and Debriefing
i. When a contract has been awarded, the successful tenderer will be informed in jotting of the outgrowth.
ii. unprofitable tenderers are also informed.
7. Contracts Established and Managed Generally, a formal agreement will be needed between the successful tenderer and the applicable agency. Importance of Comparative Statement of Tenders
1. A relative statement of tenders submitted by the contractors is drawn up item-wise/ totalcost-wise in order to grease the award of contract.
2. Ranking of contractors is attained. The recommendation or orders regarding acceptance or rejection of the tender is recorded on it.
3. Contract is awarded on the base of ranking attained by relative statement of tenders.
4. Generally, it’s awarded to the smallest endeavor handed the authority must be completely acquainted with the trustability and his once experience of the contractor concerned.
5. If the authority has any mistrustfulness regarding the credentials of the smallest endeavor, the contact may be awarded to the coming advanced endeavor.
Que2.24. Explain the procedure of opening the tenders, acceptance of tenders and the prosecution of agreement for carrying out a work.
Answer Tender Opening Procedure
1. A member of the tender panel will collect the unopened tender envelopes from secure storehouse and the panel shall assemble, rather in a room where they can be unperturbed.
2. Each envelope should be opened in turn and the tender date, name of the tenderer, tender sum( s) and delivery time recorded on the schedule of tenders.
3. All runners containing prices should be date stamped and scribbled by a member of the tender panel.
4. When all tenders have been recorded, each member of the tender Panel should subscribe the schedule of tenders.
5. Where further than one dupe of a tender is submitted the tender panel should insure that the tender sum( s) on each dupe are identical.
6. One dupe should be marked ‘ Master Copy ’ and retained by the person responsible for the tender exercise, this will form part of the contract attestation.
7. A dupe of the completed schedule of tenders should be transferred to the Purchasing Office.
1. Inform all tenders as soon as possible of the outgrowth.
2. Arrange for unprofitable tenderers to return any retained documents.
3. Issue a letter of acceptance setting out any conditions or provisions which have been agreed since issuing the documents and directing the contractor to carry out all farther correspondence with the ‘ mastermind ’ under the contract.
4. still, a letter of intent may be transferred If there’s a detention to formalacceptance.containing instructions to do( or not to do) with design, ordering accoutrements etc, and setting a limit to fiscal liability before formal acceptance. prosecution of Agreement When concluding a contract or agreement, the parties shall easily state how they will perform their scores.
1. The scores under the contract shall be properly performed in agreement with the conditions of the obligation and conditions of legislation, and if there are no similar conditions and conditions in agreement with generally specified conditions.
2. Unilateral garbage to perform the obligation and unilateral change of its condition shall not be admitted, unless else results from legislation or the contract.
3. The creditor is entitled not to accept the performance of the scores by corridor, unless else is handed by legislation or conditions of the obligation.
4. When the obligation is performed the debtor has the right to demand the substantiation that the performance is accepted by the creditor or a person authorized to do so by the creditor and bears the threat of consequences fornon-fulfillment of such a demand.
5. The performance of the obligation may be laid by the debtor on some third person, unless conditions of the obligation or its substance or legislation affect in the obligation of the debtor to perform this obligation tête-à-tête. In this case the creditor shall accept the performance offered by the third person rather of the debtor.